The Iowa Dept. of Natural Resources is extending closures of campgrounds and other state park facilities through May 14 due to the Covid-19 health emergency. State parks and forests remain open for day-use, but visitors are reminded to strictly abide the social distancing rules and not gather in groups. Facilities that will remain closed through May 14 include campgrounds, bathrooms, port-a-potties, pit latrines, playgrounds, cabins, shelters, lodges, visitor centers and museums. All programs and events at state parks are cancelled or postponed.
- COVID CASES NOW TOTAL 124 IN WRIGHT COUNTY -- Updated
- WRIGHT COUNTY FAIR CANCELS MOST EVENTS FOR 2020
- County explains high Covid numbers
- News From North Iowa - Cancellations
- MARJORIE OSIER
- No ballgames this summer in Belmond
- Quiet Memorial Day
- Best track teams ever!
- Summer pool opening unknown - Updated
- SANDRA SOMA
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.